- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To complete your refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
**We do not accept returns on COVID-19 products. Please reach out to our team if you have any questions.
- Once your refund is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
**(Covid-19 Products) The customer is responsible for contacting the corresponding official departments if they have any questions regarding any of their prerequisites. Please understand with the pandemic pressures, laboratories may experience delays which Trinity Medical Centre will not be issuing any reimbursement and / or refund.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.