HPV 9-in-1 Vaccine:
Gift: NEW Keung To No Regrets Vaccination Card
Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a group of more than 200 types of viruses, around 40 of which can infect the genital areas of men and women mainly through sexual contact. It is an important cause of cervical cancer and is also associated with other types of genital cancer.
HPV vaccine type
HPV vaccines work best for women who have never been exposed to HPV infection. Therefore, they should work best in women who have not started sexual activities. In women who have had sexual activities, the effectiveness varies. HPV vaccines could prevent infections from HPV types 16 and 18, which account for about 70% of all cervical cancer. By covering five additional HPV genotypes, i.e. HPV-31, 33, 45, 52, 58, the 9-valent vaccine could prevent up to 90% of cervical cancer.
approved by US FDA
Recommended vaccination population:
People who aged above 9 (both male and female)
HPV vaccine age
• Aged 9 to 14, 2-dose
• Aged 15 or above, 3-dose
Our doctor will first evaluate the condition of clients and decides to inject or not, and then will be injected by our professional registered nurse. After injection, common side effects are similar to those from other vaccinations, such as soreness and swelling at the injection site, fever, headache and nausea.
People not recommend get the vaccine:
The vaccines are not recommended for those who are pregnant, planning to be pregnant and have had allergic reactions to any component of HPV vaccines.
Instructions for use:
- The first dose must be given within 6 months after payment; All doses must be completed within 6 months after the first dose.
- Please show your confirmation information, order number, registered full name and phone number for verification.
Terms and Conditions：
- This voucher is only valid for Trinity Medical Centre.
- The vaccine must be given within 6 months after purchase of this voucher. This voucher can be used at Central, Causeway Bay or Tsim Sha Tsui Trinity Medical Centre. The validity period will not be extended by this voucher.
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for full or partial cash.
- You must bring this ticket to the front desk when you register.
- This voucher cannot be used with any other special offers and promotions.
- This voucher is not valid after expiration (except for COVID-19 policy).
- If this voucher is lost or stolen, we will not accept any liability and will not provide any reissue in such case.
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trinity Medical Centre reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Trinity Medical Centre reserves all rights for final decision
The HPV 9-in-1 Vaccine, available in Hong Kong, protects against the Human Papillomavirus (HPV), a group of viruses linked to various genital cancers, including cervical cancer. This vaccine is particularly effective for women who have never been exposed to HPV infection, and can prevent up to 90% of cervical cancer cases by safeguarding against nine HPV genotypes. Approved by the US FDA, the HPV vaccine is recommended for both males and females aged 9 and above. The vaccination procedure is administered by a doctor and a registered nurse, with common side effects like soreness at the injection site, fever, headaches, and nausea. However, it’s not recommended for those pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or having had allergic reactions to any component of the HPV vaccines. All doses must be completed within six months post-first dose. Offered by Trinity Medical Centre, the HPV vaccine in Hong Kong can be availed using a valid voucher, subject to terms and conditions. #HPV vaccine hong kong