Provided by PFIZER, approved by US FDA and EU EMA
Recommended vaccination population:
- For *high-risk group* age 2 or older
- 65 years and over
- Only one injection is required for patients over 2 years old,
- Three injections are required for patients under 2 years of age.
Our doctor will first evaluate the condition of clients and decides to inject or not, and then will be injected by our professional registered nurse. After injection, the antibody is effective for a long period of time. No repeated vaccination is necessary. Needle pain and redness may occur after injection.
* High-risk situations * include:
(a) have had invasive pneumococcal disease
(b) Lack of immune function:
– Spleen-free, AIDS, primary immunodeficiency
– Lack of immune function related to cancer and organ transplants
– Lack of immune function related to the use of immunosuppressants or steroids
(c) Chronic diseases:
– Chronic heart, lung, liver or kidney disease
– Leakage of diabetes or cerebrospinal fluid
(d) Cochlear implant
(High blood pressure itself is not a high-risk situation)
Instructions for use:
- Must be used on or before the expiration date.
- Please show your confirmation information, order number, registered full name and phone number for verification
Terms and Conditions:
- This voucher is only valid for Trinity Medical Centre.
- The vaccine must be given within 90 days after purchase of this voucher. This voucher can be used at Central, Causeway Bay or Tsim Sha Tsui Trinity Medical Centre. The validity period will not be extended by this voucher.
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for full or partial cash.
- You must bring this ticket to the front desk when you register.
- This voucher cannot be used with any other special offers and promotions.
- This voucher is not valid after expiration (except for COVID-19 policy).
- If this voucher is lost or stolen, we will not accept any liability and will not provide any reissue in such case.
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trinity Medical Centre reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Trinity Medical Centre reserves all rights for final decision