【National Day Special Promotion】Micro-needle Therapy
This is a minimally-invasive technique that permits the penetration of active ingredients in the epidermis and dermis where they have maximum efficiency without the need for needles. The treatment is performed using a dermal roller, a roller that has a multitude of micro-needles on its head.
When passed over the area to be treated it opens micro-canals in the epidermis, facilitating the penetration of the simultaneously-applied active ingredients into the skin. The microscopic punctures made by the roller stimulate the skin’s healing and repair mechanisms, achieving a natural production of collagen and elastin.
Specific serums that are used to supplement micro-needle therapy include:
Depressed scar rejuvenating serum
– Contains growth factor that stimulates cell repair and re-structures the rupture of the protein network of the dermis. Provides hydration, elasticity and firmness to the skin. Prevention and reduction of stretchmarks. Also indicated for the treatment of post-acne scars.
Hair restoration / revitalizing serum
– Contains biotin, vitamins and mineral salts, with a base of hyaluronic acid. Biotin plays a major role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. It catalyses carbon dioxide fixation in the synthesis of fatty acids, reactivating cell metabolism and slowing down the skin ageing processes. Its revitalizing function can compensate the nutritional deficit of the scalp, responsible for hair weakness and premature loss.
– Contains glutathione which is an anti-melanogenic, anti-oxidant, detoxifier and reinforcer of the immune system.
Instructions for use:
- Must be used on or before the expiration date
- Please show your confirmation information, order number, registered full name and phone number for verification
Terms and Conditions：
- This voucher is only valid for Trinity Medical Aesthetics
- The voucher, which must be paid on or before 9 October 2023, can be used at Central , Causeway Bay or Tsim Sha Tsui Trinity Medical Centre
- All services must be booked and completed before 6 months
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for full or partial cash
- You must bring this ticket to the front desk when you register
- This voucher is not valid after expiration (except for COVID-19 policy)
- If this voucher is lost or stolen, we will not accept any liability and will not provide any reissue in such case
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trinity Medical Aesthetics reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Trinity Medical Aesthetics reserves all rights for final decision