【COVID-19 Vaccination】 CoronaVac (Sinovac)
Trinity Medical Centre has joined the territory-wide COVID-19 Vaccination Programme. If your aged 6 months or above, you are eligible for receiving free vaccination at our clinic.
Persons Eligible for receiving Sinovac Vaccine free of charge
Aged 6 months or above
Hong Kong residents AND
Non-Hong Kong residents
- Holders of Exit-entry Permits for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macao who are allowed to stay in Hong Kong as a visitor and can complete two doses of vaccination within their limit of stay without extension.
- Non-refoulement claimants and refugees recognised by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
- Other visitors staying in Hong Kong (must be holders of valid travel documents who are allowed to stay in Hong Kong as permitted by the law, and can complete two doses of vaccination within their limit of stay without extension).
First Dose Vaccine
- Persons aged 6 months or above.
Second Dose Vaccine
- Persons aged 6 months or above, a second dose of vaccine given at least 28 days from the first dose.
Third Dose Vaccine
- Persons aged 6 months or above, a third dose of vaccine given at least 90 days from the second dose.
- Immunocompromised persons aged 6 months or above, a third dose of vaccine given at least 28 days from the second dose.
Fourth Dose Vaccine
- Immunocompromised persons aged 12-17, a fourth dose of vaccine given at least 90 days from the third dose.
- Immunocompromised persons aged 18-49, a fourth dose of vaccine given at least 90 days from the third dose.
- Persons aged 18-49, a fourth dose of vaccine given at least 180 days from the third dose. (except COVID-19 recovered person)
- Aged 50 or above, a fourth dose of vaccine given at least 90 days from the third dose.
Immunocompromised persons include the following groups:
(i) Cancer or hematological malignancy on active immunosuppressive treatment now or in the past 12 months
(ii) Recipients of solid organ transplant or stem cell transplant on immunosuppressive treatment
(iii) Severe primary immunodeficiency or on chronic dialysis
(iv) Advanced or untreated HIV disease
(v) On active immunosuppressive drugs, or immunosuppressive chemotherapy/radiotherapy in past 6 months
*Immunocompromised persons should bring the relevant medical certificate to our clinic on the day of the third & fourth dose vaccination in order to confirm their eligibility for the additional dose COVID-19 vaccination.
Instructions for use：
- Must be used on or before the expiration date
- Please show your confirmation information, order number, registered full name and phone number for verification
Terms and Conditions：
- This voucher is only valid for Trinity Medical Centre
- The voucher, which must be paid on or before 31 Dec 2022, can be used at Central or TST Trinity Medical Centre
- All services must be booked and completed on or before 31 Dec 2022
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for full or partial cash
- You must bring this ticket to the front desk when you register
- This voucher cannot be used with any other special offers and promotions
- This voucher is not valid after expiration (except for COVID-19 policy).
- If this voucher is lost or stolen, we will not accept any liability and will not provide any reissue in such case.
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org