HPV 9-in-1 Vaccine (2 doses-suitable for 9-14 years old children)
Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a group of more than 200 types of viruses, around 40 of which can infect the genital areas of men and women mainly through sexual contact. It is an important cause of cervical cancer and is also associated with other types of genital cancer.
HPV vaccines work best for women who have never been exposed to HPV infection. Therefore, they should work best in women who have not started sexual activities. In women who have had sexual activities, the effectiveness varies. HPV vaccines could prevent infections from HPV types 16 and 18, which account for about 70% of all cervical cancer. By covering five additional HPV genotypes, i.e. HPV-31, 33, 45, 52, 58, the 9-valent vaccine could prevent up to 90% of cervical cancer.
approved by US FDA
Recommended vaccination population:
People who aged above 9 (both male and female)
• Aged 9 to 14, 2-dose
Our doctor will first evaluate the condition of clients and decides to inject or not, and then will be injected by our professional registered nurse. After injection, common side effects are similar to those from other vaccinations, such as soreness and swelling at the injection site, fever, headache and nausea.
People not recommend get the vaccine:
The vaccines are not recommended for those who have had allergic reactions to any component of HPV vaccines.
Instructions for use:
• The first dose must be given within 6 months after payment; All doses must be completed within 5-13 months after the first dose.
• Please show your confirmation information, order number, registered full name and phone number for verification.
Terms and Conditions:
• This voucher is only valid for Trinity Medical Center.
• The first dose must be given within 6 months after purchase of this voucher. This voucher can be used at Central or Tsim Sha Tsui Trinity Medical Centre. The validity period will not be extended by this voucher.
• Please make an appointment for the service in advance. The appointment and all services must be completed within the validity period.
• This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for full or partial cash.
• You must bring this ticket to the front desk when you register.
• This voucher cannot be used with any other special offers and promotions.
• This voucher is not valid after expiration (except for COVID-19 policy).
• If this voucher is lost or stolen, we will not accept any liability and will not provide any reissue in such case.
• If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Trinity Medical Center reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Trinity Medical Center reserves all rights for final decision.