MYGENIA® Circulating Tumor DNA (ctDNA) Cancer Risk Assessment (Upgraded)
HOW CANCER STARTS?
- For a cancer to start, changes take place within the genes of a cell or a group of cells
- It can take many years for a cell to divide and accumulate enough mutations to form a tumor
- Cancer is the leading cause of death in Hong Kong and mainland China, and its incidence and mortality are increasing
- Before the age of 75:
Almost 1 in 4 will attain cancer
Almost 1 in 12 will die cancer
OVER 50% CANCER CASES ARE DIAGNOSED AT LATE-STAGES OF THE DISEASES
- Over 34,000 people are diagnosed with cancer each year in Hong Kong
- Over 50% of cancer cases are diagnosed late
- Mirroring incidence trends, rates increased for cancers in younger individuals
SCREENING CTDNA IS A BETTER WAY FOR EARLY CANCER RISK ASSESSMENT
- ctDNA is released from the tumor cell, which is dead or active, and then enters the blood.
- As ctDNA comes from tumor cells, this is a significant biomarker for early cancer risk assessment.
- For cancer risk assessment, we are screening the ctDNA, which has any gene mutations.
MYGENIA® CIRCULATING TUMOR DNA (CTDNA) CANCER RISK ASSESSMENT
- Interrogating 270 cancer-related genes in a single test
- Comprehensively covering 38 and 42 common cancer-related diseases in males and females respectively
- The latest OEC detection technology interrogates all the coding regions of the target genes
- OEC detection technology covers more gene mutations related to cancer pathogenesis
NEW COLLECT SAMPLING METHOD – MORE CONVENIENT
- Unhealthy lifestyle: staying up late and sleep deprivation
- Overweight, lack of exercise
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and other unhealthy diet
- Staying in highly polluted or radiologically contaminated places
- Persons with non-communicable diseases or immunocompromised conditions
- Persons with family history of cancer
* Hong Kong Anti-Cancer Society
Instructions for use：
- Must be used on or before the expiration date
- Please show your confirmation information, order number, registered full name and phone number for verification
Terms and Conditions：
- This voucher is only valid for Trinity Medical Centre.
- The voucher, which must be paid on or before 31 Dec, 2022, can be used at Central or Tsim Sha Tsui Trinity Medical Centre.
- All services must be booked and completed on or before 31 Dec 2022.
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for full or partial cash.
- You must bring this ticket to the front desk when you register.
- This voucher cannot be used with any other special offers and promotions.
- This voucher is not valid after expiration (except for COVID-19 policy).
- If this voucher is lost or stolen, we will not accept any liability and will not provide any reissue in such case.
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trinity Medical Centre reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Trinity Medical Centre reserves all rights for final decision.