COLOTECT™ Colorectal Cancer Self-Sampling Test Kit (with Doctor Consultation)
COLOTECT™Colorectal Cancer Self-Sampling Test Kit is a non-invasive and highly sensitive detection of colorectal cancer and its precancerous lesions. By extracting the DNA of intestinal exfoliated cells contained in the stool sample, and using the multiple reaction technology to detect whether the tester’s stool contains lesion methylated colorectal cancer markers Genes—SDC2, ADHFE1, and PPP2R5C.
Instructions for use：
- Must be used on or before the expiration date
- Please show your confirmation information, order number, registered full name and phone number for verification
Terms and Conditions：
- This voucher is only valid for Trinity Medical Centre.
- The voucher must be paid on or before 30 June 2024, can be used at Central , Causeway Bay or Tsim Sha Tsui Trinity Medical Centre.
- This voucher must be used within 90 days after purchase and this voucher is not valid after expiration.
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for full or partial cash.
- You must bring this ticket to the front desk when you register.
- This voucher cannot be used with any other special offers and promotions.
- If this voucher is lost or stolen, we will not accept any liability and will not provide any reissue in such case.
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trinity Medical Centre reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Trinity Medical Centre reserves all rights for final decision.