Accent Prime Body Contouring Treatment (First Trial Offer)
The Accent Prime treatment utilizes a combination of ultrasound and radiofrequency (RF) energy to selectively heat and destroy fat cells, while also stimulating collagen production to tighten and firm the skin. The ultrasound energy targets the deeper layers of fat, while the RF energy targets the superficial layers of fat and stimulates collagen production. The combination of these two energies can result in a reduction in fat, an improvement in skin texture and tone, and an increase in skin firmness.
The Accent Prime treatment can be used on various areas of the body, including the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, arms, and chin. It is suitable for use on both the face and body to improve skin texture and address issues like cellulite. It can be applied to areas such as the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, arms, and face.
Instructions for use：
- The voucher must be used on or before the expiration date.
- Please show your confirmation information, order number, registered full name and phone number for verification
- The first trial is limited to the first time visiting customers.
Terms and Conditions：
- The first trial is limited to the first time visiting customers
- This voucher is only valid for Trinity Medical Aesthetics
- The voucher, can be used at Central , Causeway Bay or Tsim Sha Tsui Trinity Medical Centre
- All services must be booked and completed within 30 days
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for full or partial cash
- You must bring this ticket to the front desk when you register
- This voucher is not valid after expiration (except for COVID-19 policy)
- If this voucher is lost or stolen, we will not accept any liability and will not provide any reissue in such case
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email email@example.com
- Trinity Medical Aesthetics reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice
- In case of any disputes, Trinity Medical Aesthetics reserves all rights for final decision