Trinity Medical Centre Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.trinitymedical.cn. (our site).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access. This does not identify any individual.
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
A cookie is a small file that holds a certain amount of data, which our website can send to your browser. It may then be stored on your computer’s hard drive and can be accessed by our web server. To clarify, cookies do not collect any personal data stored on your hard drive or computer.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
Third party links
This site may contain links to other websites on the Internet, including social media, and other websites may contain links to this site. These other sites are not under Trinity Medical Centre Ltd. control and such links do not constitute an endorsement by Trinity Medical Centre Ltd. of those other websites or the services offered through them. The privacy and security practises of websites linked to or from the Trinity Medical Centre Ltd. site are not covered by this Privacy Statement, and Trinity Medical Centre Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy or security practises or the content of such websites.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our site or services.
Any communication you transmit to Trinity Medical Centre Ltd. via this website is over the Internet and is non-confidential and non-proprietary. By transmitting any communication via this site, you agree Trinity Medical Centre Ltd. may use your communication as material for any purpose and your contact details for marketing purposes within the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable legislation.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Trinity Medical Centre Ltd. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us via our email on the contact us page or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
How to control or delete cookies in your browser
If you do not accept the use of these cookies you can change your browser settings so that cookies from this website can be deleted and cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device.
In order to do this, please follow instructions provided by your browser (usually located within “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit”).
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet the costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you have any queries regarding privacy issues, then please contact us via our email on the contact us page or email@example.com.