1. Please bring your previous X-ray, CT, MRI or Ultrasound films and reports for reference.
  2. 请携同相关检查之旧片及报告以作参考
  3. Inform our staff if you are or may be pregnant.
  4. 如确定或怀疑怀孕, 请通知本中心职员
  5. No food or drinks for 4 hours before contrast CT. Regular medications can still be taken with small amounts of plain water.
  6. 显影扫描检查前四小时禁止饮食, 日常的药物则可以少量水吞服
  7. Inform our staff if you have any allergies (especially towards contrast medium), asthma, or eczema.
  8. 如您有任何过敏病历 (特别是对口服造影剂), 哮喘或湿疹, 请通知本中心职员
  9. Inform our staff if you are diabetic or taking the diabetic drug “Metformin”
  10. 如果您有糖尿病, 曾经/现时服用任何包含二甲双 的糖尿病药物中例如苯乙双 , 请通知本公司职员
  11. Coronary Angiogram
    冠状动脉造影
  12. Do not drink coffee, tea, or caffeinated products for 24 hours before the examination.
    检查前24小时禁止饮用咖啡, 茶或含有咖啡因的饮品

Please bring your previous X-ray, CT, MRI or Ultrasound films and reports for reference.
请携同相关检查之旧片及报告以作参考
Inform our staff if you are or may be pregnant or if you are breast feeding.
如确定/怀疑怀孕或在喂哺母乳, 请通知本中心职员
Inform our staff if you have any of the following:
请通知本中心职员, 如果您有以下任何一项:

  1. cardiac pacemakers / implantable cardiac defibrillators
    心脏起搏器/植入式心律去颤器
  2. artificial cardiac valves
    人工心瓣
  3. orthopaedic prosthesis
    骨科植入物
  4. cerebral aneurysm clips
    脑动脉瘤夹
  5. surgical clips
    手术夹
  6. cochlear implants, neurostimulators
    人工耳蜗 / 神经刺激器
  7. dental implants or braces
    种牙/牙箍
  8. intrauterine contraceptive devices (IUCD)
    子宫环
  9. tattoos
    纹身
  10. other metallic implants or prosthesis
    其他金属矫型植入物
  11. previous eye injury with possible metallic fragments
    眼部曾经受创, 留有金属碎片
  12. Avoid wearing make-up on the day of your visit.
    检查当天, 请尽量不要化妆


MRI Abdomen, Pelvis or MRCP Scans

磁力共振 (全腹, 盆腔, 胆囊, 胆管及胰腺)

  1. No food or drinks for 4 hours before the examination. Regular medications can still be taken with small amounts of plain water.
    检查前四小时禁止饮食, 日常的药物则可以少量水吞服
  1. Please bring your previous X-ray, CT, MRI or Ultrasound films and reports for reference.
    请携同相关检查之旧片及报告以作参考
  2. Wear loose, comfortable clothing. You will need to uncover the skin over the area to be examined. You may be asked to change into an examination gown.
    请尽量穿着松身和舒适的衣服 视乎检查情况而定, 您有机会被要求除去部份衣物, 或换上检查袍

Ultrasound of Upper Abdomen, Liver & Gallbladder (LGB)
超声波 (上腹部, 肝及胆)

  1. No food or drinks for 6 hours before the examination. Plain water is allowed.
    检查前六小时禁止饮食, 清水除外
  2. Ultrasound of Whole Abdomen 
    超声波 (全腹)
  3. No food or drinks for 6 hours before the examination. Plain water is allowed. If possible, refrain from going to the toilet 30 minutes before the examination.
    检查前六小时禁止饮食, 清水除外 检查前30分钟请尽量不要使用洗手间

Ultrasound of Pelvis, Prostate & Bladder 
超声波 (盆腔, 前列腺及胆)

  1. Drink plenty of water before the examination.
    检查前饮用足够的清水
  2. If possible, refrain from going to the toilet 30 minutes before the examination. 
    检查前30分钟请尽量不要使用洗手间
  1. Please bring your previous mammogram and breast ultrasound films and reports for reference.
    请携同相关检查之旧片及报告以作参考
  2. Inform our staff if you are or may be pregnant.
    如确定或怀疑怀孕, 请通知本中心职员
  3. You will be asked to undress to the waist, so you should wear 2-piece clothing.
    您可能会被要求脱去上衣, 请尽量不要穿着连身衣物
  4. Do not use bath powder or oil, perfumes, creams or deodorants to the breast and underarm areas on the day of your visit.
    检查当天, 请勿于腋下或乳前涂上止汗液 润肤膏及爽身粉
  5. Many women find it more comfortable to have a mammogram 1-2 weeks after their period, when the breasts tend to be less tender.
    女士在经期后的一至两个星期进行乳房造影检查会比较合适