Shingles Vaccine with doctor Consultation
Provided by MSD, approved by US FDA and EU EMA
Recommended vaccination population:
People who aged 50 or above (suitable for people who have had shingles)
- Single-dose under the skin (subcutaneous injection)
- Our doctor will first evaluate the condition of clients and decides to inject or not, and then will be injected by our professional registered nurse.
- After injection, mild and transient side-effects may occur, including swelling at the injection site, itching, hard lump, skin redness, headache, pain in the limbs, etc.
People should not get the vaccine:
People who are allergic to components in the vaccine, people with tuberculosis, leukaemia, lymphoma, people who are on immunosuppressive therapy, women who are pregnant or plan to get pregnant, people who are having shingles, etc.
Instructions for use:
- Must be used on or before the expiration date.
- Please show your confirmation information, order number, registered full name and phone number for verification
Terms and Conditions:
- This voucher is only valid for Trinity Medical Centre.
- The voucher, which must be paid on or before 30 June, 2022, can be used at Central or Tsim Sha Tsui Trinity Medical Centre.
- All services must be booked and completed on or before 31 July 2022.
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for full or partial cash.
- You must bring this ticket to the front desk when you register.
- This voucher cannot be used with any other special offers and promotions.
- This voucher is not valid after expiration (except for COVID-19 policy).
- If this voucher is lost or stolen, we will not accept any liability and will not provide any reissue in such case.
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email email@example.com
- Trinity Medical Centre reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Trinity Medical Centre reserves all rights for final decision.