Power Combo for Pigment Control
3 x Pico + 3 x Transderm of Glutathione
This particulas combo combines Pico laser treatment and transderm of Glutathione into the skin to enhance the effect of pigment control and improve skin complexion.
Pico Laser Treatment
Most lasers used for cosmetic treatments work roughly the same way: the device pushes energy waves deep into the skin to promote healing and boost collagen production. However, pico laser treatment is a little bit different. This laser uses high energy instead of heat to destroy skin discolorations, while promoting the production of elastin and collagen.
This laser gets its name from the time metric “picosecond,” which is one trillionth of a second, the laser delivers energy in ultra-short bursts that diffuse ink particles with high pressure. As a result, the ink breaks into small dust particles. After they are broken down, these particles are easily absorbed and eliminated by the body.
Pico laser treatment is recommended for:
- Pigmentation, melasma, sun spots, freckles
- Acne scars
- Enlarged pores
- Overall control of skin tone and complexion
Different handpeices are used to target different layers of the skin, in order to achieve desired results.
There are two wavelengths available for Pico treatment:
- 532nm – targets blemishes on more superficial layer of the skin
- 1064nm – can reach into deeper layer of the skin
In general, an estimate of 3 to 6 treatments at monthly intervals are recommended for superficial pigmentation. For pigmentation like melasma, more treatments may be required to achieve desired result.
This treatment is not suitable for pregnant / breastfeeding women.
Instructions for use：
- Must be used on or before the expiration date
- Please show your confirmation information, order number, registered full name and phone number for verification
Terms and Conditions：
- This voucher is only valid for Trinity Medical Centre
- The voucher can be used at Central or Tsim Sha Tsui Trinity Medical Centre
- All services must be booked and completed before 6 months
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for full or partial cash
- You must bring this ticket to the front desk when you register
- This voucher is not valid after expiration (except for COVID-19 policy)
- If this voucher is lost or stolen, we will not accept any liability and will not provide any reissue in such case
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email email@example.com
- Trinity Medical Centre reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Trinity Medical Centre reserves all rights for final decision