【Eshop Exclusive】Professional Pain Medicine Service | Customized Treatment for Pain Management
*The special price is not included the doctor referral letter fees.
If you have the following pain problems
- Neck pain
- Tingling in the hands
- Shoulder and neck pain
- Degeneration of knee joints
- Plantar fasciitis
Professional Pain Medicine included
- Ultrasound-guided acupuncture therapy
- Manual therapy
- Soft tissue relaxation therapy
- Exercise therapy
Professional Pain Medicine can
- Significantly reduce pain and swelling
- Reduce and prevent recurrence
- Repair joints and injuries
- Relax tense fascia and muscles
- Improve joint mobility
- Promote blood circulation
- Increase muscle strength and elasticity
- Strengthen joints and prevent contraction.
Educational Background of the Physiotherapist
- Doctor of Health Science (Physiotherapy)
- Master of Science in Manipulative Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Instructions for use：
- Must be used on or before the expiration date
- Please show your confirmation information, order number, registered full name and phone number for verification
Terms and Conditions：
- This voucher is only valid for Trinity Medical Centre.
- The voucher, which must be paid on or before 30 September 2023, can be used at Central Trinity Medical Centre.
- All services must be booked and completed within 60 days after purchase
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for full or partial cash.
- You must bring this ticket to the front desk when you register.
- This voucher cannot be used with any other special offers and promotions.
- This voucher is not valid after expiration (except for COVID-19 policy).
- If this voucher is lost or stolen, we will not accept any liability and will not provide any reissue in such case.
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email email@example.com
- Trinity Medical Centre reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Trinity Medical Centre reserves all rights for final decision