【eshop Exclusive】Professional Pain Medicine Service | Customized Treatment for Pain Management
*The special price is not included the doctor referral letter fees.
If you have the following pain problems
- Neck pain
- Tingling in the hands
- Shoulder and neck pain
- Degeneration of knee joints
- Plantar fasciitis
Professional Pain Medicine included
- Ultrasound-guided acupuncture therapy
- Manual therapy
- Soft tissue relaxation therapy
- Exercise therapy
Professional Pain Medicine can
- Significantly reduce pain and swelling
- Reduce and prevent recurrence
- Repair joints and injuries
- Relax tense fascia and muscles
- Improve joint mobility
- Promote blood circulation
- Increase muscle strength and elasticity
- Strengthen joints and prevent contraction.
Educational Background of the Physiotherapist
- Doctor of Health Science (Physiotherapy)
- Master of Science in Manipulative Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Instructions for use：
- Must be used on or before the expiration date
- Please show your confirmation information, order number, registered full name and phone number for verification
Terms and Conditions：
- This voucher is only valid for Trinity Medical Centre.
- The voucher, which must be paid on or before 30 June 2023, can be used at Central Trinity Medical Centre.
- All services must be booked and completed within 60 days after purchase
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for full or partial cash.
- You must bring this ticket to the front desk when you register.
- This voucher cannot be used with any other special offers and promotions.
- This voucher is not valid after expiration (except for COVID-19 policy).
- If this voucher is lost or stolen, we will not accept any liability and will not provide any reissue in such case.
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email [email protected]
- Trinity Medical Centre reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Trinity Medical Centre reserves all rights for final decision
There are no reviews yet.