Glycolic Acid Peel Face Treatment and Plasonic + Centella Asiatica Facial Rejuvenation Treatment (3 Sessions)
🔸 Glycolic Acid Peel Face Treatment
Glycolic acid can dissolve the outer layer of the skin, thereby revealing smoother and brighter-looking underlying skin. The skin’s natural renewal ability is encouraged, superficial blemishes (e.g. acne marks and discoloration) can then be improved. Glycolic acid can also stimulate collagen production. Regular treatments can help skin become firmer, more radiant and refined looking.
Glycolic acid can reduce pore size and control sebum secretion, it is a recommended treatment for keratosis pilaris, acne and acne-prone skin.
🔸 Plasonic + Centella Asiatica Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
The combined plasma and ultrasound treatment with centella asiatica serum improves skin quality and appearance by stimulating fibroblasts and collagen production in the skin, improving blood circulation and increasing lymphatic drainage. Skin becomes more hydrated, pored are more refined, skin tone and complexion improved.
This treatments are not suitable for pregnant / breastfeeding women.
Instructions for use:
- Must be used on or before the expiration date
- Please show your confirmation information, order number, registered full name and phone number for verification
Terms and Conditions:
- This voucher is only valid for Trinity Medical Aesthetics
- The voucher can be used at Central or Tsim Sha Tsui Trinity Medical Centre
- All services must be booked and completed within 6 months after purchase
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for full or partial cash
- You must bring this ticket to the front desk when you register
- This voucher is not valid after expiration (except for COVID-19 policy)
- If this voucher is lost or stolen, we will not accept any liability and will not provide any reissue in such case
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email email@example.com
- Trinity Medical Centre reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Trinity Medical Centre reserves all rights for final decision