Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine 2022/23 with Doctor Consultation (Available now)
Early Bird Privilege : $350
|Recommended:||Available for aged 6 months or above|
|The quadrivalent influenza vaccines for the 2022-2023 season contain:||A/Victoria/2570/2019 (H1N1) pdm09-like virus
A/Darwin/9/2021 (H3N2)-like virus
B/Austria/1359417/2021 (B/Victoria lineage)-like virus
B/Phuket/3073/2013 (B/Yamagata lineage)-like virus
|Guidelines:||Age of 9 years or above: 1 shot|
|Aged under 9 years:
– received any influenza vaccination previously：1 shot
– NOT received any influenza vaccination previously：2 shots (at least 4 weeks apart between the vaccinations)
For healthy individuals, seasonal influenza is usually self-limiting with recovery in 2 – 7 days. Symptoms may include fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, muscle pain, fatigue and headache; some may also have vomiting and diarrhoea.
Cough is often severe and prolonged but fever and other symptoms generally resolve in 5 – 7 days. However, influenza can be a serious illness to the weak and frail or elderly people, and may be complicated by bronchitis, chest infection or even death.
Mode of transmission:
Influenza viruses mainly spread through droplets when infected people cough, sneeze or talk. The infection may also spread by direct contact with the secretions of infected persons.
Usually around 1 – 4 days.
Infected persons may pass the viruses to other people 1 day before and up to 5 – 7 days after they develop symptoms. The period may be even longer in young children or severely immunocompromised persons.
Instructions for use：
- Must be used on or before the expiration date
- Please show your confirmation information, order number, registered full name and phone number for verification
Terms and Conditions：
- This voucher is only valid for Trinity Medical Centre.
- The voucher, which must be paid on or before 31 Oct 2022, can be used at Central or Tsim Sha Tsui Trinity Medical Centre.
- All services must be booked and completed first shot on or before 30 Nov 2022.
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for full or partial cash.
- You must bring this ticket to the front desk when you register.
- This voucher cannot be used with any other special offers and promotions.
- This voucher is not valid after expiration (except for COVID-19 policy).
- If this voucher is lost or stolen, we will not accept any liability and will not provide any reissue in such case.
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email email@example.com.
- Trinity Medical Centre reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Trinity Medical Centre reserves all rights for final decision.