Botulinum Toxin Treatment
It is widely used to treat and reduce “wrinkles” – expressive lines / lines caused by muscle contraction. It works by blocking the transmission of nerve impulses to muscle, thereby allowing the muscle to relax.
It is a simple procedure with results that can last around 3-4 months. Common areas of injections include crow’s feet, forehead lines, glabella (between eyebrows).
Botulinum toxin can help improve the appearance of ‘square face’ / face slimming by injecting into masseter muscle. Results of this procedure can last for 5 to 6 months.
Early treatment of wrinkles with botulinum toxin may help prevent formation of more ‘permanent’ resting lines. Regular repeating treatments may produce a longer-lasting results. Treatment can be discontinued at any time, and restart again at preferred time.
This treatment is not suitable for pregnant / breastfeeding women.
Instructions for use：
- Must be used on or before the expiration date
- Please show your confirmation information, order number, registered full name and phone number for verification
Terms and Conditions：
- This voucher is only valid for Trinity Medical Centre
- The voucher can be used at Central or Tsim Sha Tsui Trinity Medical Centre
- All services must be booked and completed before 6 months
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for full or partial cash
- You must bring this ticket to the front desk when you register
- This voucher is not valid after expiration (except for COVID-19 policy)
- If this voucher is lost or stolen, we will not accept any liability and will not provide any reissue in such case
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trinity Medical Centre reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Trinity Medical Centre reserves all rights for final decision