Botulinum Toxin ‘Facelift’
It is traditionally used to treat and reduce “wrinkles” – expressive lines / lines caused by muscle contraction. It works by blocking the transmission of nerve impulses to muscle, thereby allowing the muscle to relax.
This treatment involes a unique injection technique of botulinum toxin which focuses more on overall lifting of the facial contour and improvement of skin tone and complexion.
This treatment is not suitable for pregnant / breastfeeding women.
Instructions for use：
- Must be used on or before the expiration date
- Please show your confirmation information, order number, registered full name and phone number for verification
Terms and Conditions：
- This voucher is only valid for Trinity Medical Centre
- The voucher can be used at Central or Tsim Sha Tsui Trinity Medical Centre
- All services must be booked and completed before 6 months
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for full or partial cash
- You must bring this ticket to the front desk when you register
- This voucher is not valid after expiration (except for COVID-19 policy)
- If this voucher is lost or stolen, we will not accept any liability and will not provide any reissue in such case
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email email@example.com
- Trinity Medical Centre reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Trinity Medical Centre reserves all rights for final decision