Glycolic Acid Peel – 10 grids
Common treatment areas include face, neck, decolletage, back, upper arms
Glycolic acid can dissolve the outer layer of the skin, thereby revealing smoother and brighter-looking underlying skin. The skin’s natural renewal ability is encouraged, superficial blemishes (eg acne marks and discoloration) can then be improved. Glycolic acid can also stimulate collagen production. Regular treatments can help skin become firmer, more radiant and refined looking.
Glycolic acid can reduce pore size and control sebum secretion, it is a recommended treatment for keratosis pilaris, acne and acne-prone skin.
Common treatment areas include face, neck, décolletage, back, upper arms.
Monthly treatments over a course of 6 to 8 months is recommended.
Instructions for use：
- Must be used on or before the expiration date
- Please show your confirmation information, order number, registered full name and phone number for verification
- The used “grids” are subject to the therapist’s decision due to the body different sizes of the client.
Generally, used “grids” in the course of treatment (For reference only): –
1 grid (Select body part): Face / Neck / Thigh a side / Calf a side / Under arms of 2 sides
2 grids (Select body part): Backside
Terms and Conditions：
- This voucher is only valid for Trinity Medical Centre
- The voucher can be used at Central or Tsim Sha Tsui Trinity Medical Centre
- The voucher, which must be paid on or before 30 June, 2022
- All services must be booked and completed on or before 31 July 2022
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for full or partial cash
- You must bring this ticket to the front desk when you register
- This voucher is not valid after expiration (except for COVID-19 policy)
- If this voucher is lost or stolen, we will not accept any liability and will not provide any reissue in such case
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trinity Medical Centre reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Trinity Medical Centre reserves all rights for final decision