- A non-invasive medical aesthetic treatment that uses ultrasound technology to lift and tighten skin on the face, neck, and chest.
- A non-surgical alternative to facelifts and other invasive treatments.
- FDA-approved and has been shown to be safe and effective.
- Performed as an outpatient procedure, and able to return to their normal activities immediately after treatment.
The proven results of Ultherapy® are clear, appearing over two to three months as new collagen works to lift skin on the neck, chin, brow, and smooth skin on the upper chest, creating natural-looking and noticeable changes.
Ultherapy® helps to lift and tighten the skin, reducing the appearance of sagging and wrinkles.
- Gradual effects and can take several months to fully develop, but most patients see improvement in the appearance of their skin within a few weeks of treatment.
- Ultherapy® uses microfocused ultrasound to generate a thermal effect under the skin. This effect essentially jump-starts your body’s own process to create fresh, new collagen
Instructions for use：
- Must be used on or before the expiration date
- Please show your confirmation information, order number, registered full name and phone number for verification
Terms and Conditions：
- This voucher is only valid for Trinity Medical Aesthetics
- The voucher, can be used at Central , Causeway Bay or Tsim Sha Tsui Trinity Medical Centre.
- All services must be booked and completed within 90 days
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for full or partial cash
- You must bring this ticket to the front desk when you register
- This voucher is not valid after expiration (except for COVID-19 policy)
- If this voucher is lost or stolen, we will not accept any liability and will not provide any reissue in such case
- If you have any questions, please call 2192 7022 or email email@example.com
- Trinity Medical Aesthetics reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Trinity Medical Aesthetics reserves all rights for final decision